Our agency provides translation services from and into languages classified in four groups, as follows:
- 1st language group: English, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, French
- 2nd language group: Greek, Macedonian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian, Slovenian, Slovak, Turkish, Hungarian, Czech, Croatian
- 3rd language group: Arabic, Albanian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Portuguese, Finnish, Finnish, Swedish
- 4th language group: Azerbaijani, Armenian, Vietnamese, Georgian, Danish, Hebrew, Icelandic, Kazakh, Korean, Chinese, Latin, Norwegian, Persian, Ottoman, Old Greek, Uzbek, Farsi, Hindi, Japanese
We perform professional translation of documents, bearing the manuscript signatures of authorized translators, executed affidavits at our agency to thereby attest that the translation is a true, complete and accurate translation of the original document. Authorized translators affix their manuscript signatures to the corporate forms with the official company seal set thereto according to the terms of the written contract with the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for professional translation services.
We command a pool of highly qualified translators, having language skills and qualifications to comply with the criteria of the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in terms of command of a language.
Given our excellent track record over the years and the professionalism of our translators, we provide translation services of all the documents listed below:
diplomas, supplements to diplomas, certificates, affidavits, references, curriculum vitae, public documents, etc.
diplomas, supplements to diplomas, academic transcripts, curriculums, clinical trials, certificates of qualification and post graduate studies, certificates and epicrises, etc.
agreements, power of attorneys, articles of association, judgements and decrees, title deeds, etc.
manuals, certificates of origin and conformance, specifications, etc.
Financial statements and accounting source
invoices, statements and reports, balance sheets, banking documents, etc.
Advertising and marketing documents
promotional aids, flyers, menus, invitations, catalogues, websites, etc.
letters, private communications, fiction, etc.
- Translation volume according to the Bulgarian state standards refers to a standard translation page consisting of 1,800 symbols, /including intervals/.
- Translation rates are determined by number of translation pages but not original document pages.
- Translation of documents from the Bulgarian language into foreign languages depending on the language group /3rd or 4th/ may be charged at higher translation rates.
- Express translation services - within 24 hours /as of the time of order/.
- Standard translation services - within three workdays.
The terms herewith set do not include weekends and holidays.